Some of the projects I have had the pleasure of editing.
(All totally brilliant and well worth reading!)
A political/academic publisher. I did the developmental edit on all these books and the copy edit on some.
Ideas on Fire
A progressive academic publishing and consulting service where I do developmental editing, copy editing, and proofreading.
- Chapter Two of Migration Moves: Arab Dance in the US in the Ebbs and Flows of War (PhD dissertation)
- Chapter One: “Trans Latina Fantasías and Life Beyond Death” in “We Are a Fantasy”: Trans Latina Epistemologies for Survival and Community
- Chapter Four: “‘She’s Difficult’: Blackness and Anti-Blackness in Trans Latina Sexual Economies of Labor” in “We Are a Fantasy”: Trans Latina Epistemologies for Survival and Community
- “Computer Games as Landscape Art” (book proposal)
- Chapter 3: “Canonizing the Contemporary Black Classics (1973–1981)” (PhD dissertation)
- Flexible Bodies: British South Asian Dancers in an Age of Neoliberalism (book)
Treatment Action Group
An HIV/AIDS research and advocacy organization.
- “PReP and Microbicides Pipeline Report 2020”
- “TAG Annual Report 2020”
- “HCV Diagnostics Pipeline Report 2020”
- “HCV Treatment Pipeline Report 2020”
- “BMGF Landscape Analysis 2019”
An independent publishing house.
New Brunswick’s First Black Loyalists (book)
All levels of edit and more!
All Levels of Edit:
- “Combining disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation for greater effectiveness: Lessons from community-level interventions” (book chapter)
- Reflective Practices in International Social Work (PhD dissertation)
- Media Hoaxing: The Yes Men and Utopian Politics (book)
- “Visibility Matters: Documenting Black Women on Community Treatment Orders in Toronto” (PhD dissertation proposal)
- “The COVID-19 Pandemic: An Immigrant-Indigenous Family Story on Reconnection, Resistance, and Resiliency.” (journal article)
- “Indigenous Community-based Food Security: A Learning Experience with Inuit Elders, Knowledge-keepers, and Leaders.” (journal article)
- “A Call to Protect Treaty Rights: Indigenous Community-led Energy and Water Consultation Policy Guidelines” (grant application)
- “Second Wave” (blog post)